Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baba / Papa / Dad

Back in October of 2010, Zhi Da (a.k.a. Jaydon) finally got to meet his wonderful earthly father - Bobby Ray Hinton, Jr.. What an overwhelmingly happy day for both of them!! It was so beautiful to witness - a son finding his father and a father finding his son! Only God could have orchestrated such a beautiful reunion. I will never forget watching Jaydon being so comfortable with his 'baba' on the very first day they met. Jaydon knew exactly who Bob was and he was so happy to finally see him! Of course, the feeling was mutual. Bob was beside himself with JOY - his 3rd son was finally in his arms.

I can not think of a better man, father, to lead this little one to his heavenly Father and come to love Him.

Happy Father's Day to you Bob! You are absolutely the best father in the world and I appreciate you and all you do for our family! How blessed you are to have 3 incredible sons to love and nurture - John, Ben, Jaydon.... and how blessed they are to call you 'dad'!

To my 'Papa' - I love you. Love, Jaydon

No comments:

Post a Comment