........ are big brothers John and Ben. They have been INCREDIBLE during our whole adoption process. I hug their neck every chance I get and tell them how proud I am of them and of how they've handled this past year.
I consider them my heroes because they have relentlessly exhibited such great character, love, compassion, patience, and understanding in the past year.
They :
: first of all faithfully prayed for us to find the child God had chosen to join our family.
(It took a few years but God's timing was and is absolutely perfect!)
: endured A LOT of doctor appts and shots to prepare for our trip to China (a few tears too)
: then endured a very loooooong trip to China (7 different flights) - it was rough at times
: never complained while in China about the water conditions, food, lack of sleep, etc..
.
: were over the top with excitement and unconditional love when they first met Zhi Da :)
: graciously, willingly and understandingly shared mom and dad to take care of their new brother
: have been compassionate and empathetic to all that Jaydon has gone through in 3 short years
: help out whenever asked and will do anything to make Jaydon feel loved
: play with Jaydon, read to Jaydon, sleep with Jaydon, love on Jaydon
: give mom a minute to cry alone when she needs it :)
: tell Jaydon how special he is and how much he is loved
: continue to be very patient, understanding and compassionate
: are very protective of Jaydon and would do anything for him
: frequently tell Jaydon how wonderful his leg looks and how PROUD they are of him
I just love my boys. They make me a better person. They make me smile. They are my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment