Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 amazing brothers and 2 wonderful grannies

Just want to update how John and Ben have been doing this week. One word - fabulous!
They are just so patient and supportive of Jaydon and what he's going through. It has been difficult for them to watch him in pain so they usually go play somewhere when the pain gets too bad. Haven't heard one word of complaint about anything out of either of them. It does help though that they can play ping pong, pool, Wii, and watch a movie or two.........They have both become quite the pool sharks this week. Or so they think - ha.

My mom has been here all week as well helping us with whatever is needed. I've mostly needed her for emotional support. What a blessing to each one of us to have her here! I've used her shoulder quite a bit this week. Bob's mother would be here doing the same thing if she could. They are both incredible grannies!

Oh, and I can't forgot to thank Karen and Jeff for sending down the most incredible basket of goodies you've ever seen! I'm esp. loving those chocolates! Thanks guys.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sad to hear of how much pain Jaydon is having to endure these first days...praying for steady relief, rest and appetite :) Any idea on when he might be discharged?
    God will equip you with what you need for each day...just as your verse reminded you.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, whether in a trial or not, you are an encouragement to the rest of us. May God, who is able to do exceedingly abundant beyond what we could ask or think, bless you and your sweet Jaydon today. Praying for you all. Love, Cindy W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement this past week Donna and Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete