Sunday, May 15, 2011

Family Fun Day

What a beautiful day God gave us to enjoy together at Carowinds! We had such a great time and the weather was just beautiful. Our hope is that these wonderful memories will stay fresh in all of our minds as we head into Jaydon's surgery on Tuesday. 

Carowinds now has a newly opened kids section called Planet Snoopy and it is great fun for the little kiddos.  I (Jill) looked a little funny riding the boats over and over and over and over but I'd do anything for this little guy. Jaydon and I spent most of our time on the boats and airplanes while the bigger 'kids' rode the insanely wild rides.

'"Hey mama, hey papa, hey John, hey Ben" (repeat)...... he was so excited to be riding in the Red Baron.
 


 
Of course having a big brother like Ben to ride with you and hold your hand made it even more fun!





Here are the red -headed twins riding the Carolina Cobra. I passed as I was busy watching cute little Jaydon take a nap in the stroller. (grin) The boys did finally get me on the new Dale Earnhardt Intimidator before we left for the day. I usually don't hesitate to get on roller coasters but this one was well, intimidating. I screamed like a girl on that thing. I'm not sure if Ben was laughing at me or if he was trying to hide is embarrassment. 

Overall, a very fun day of laughs, smiles and screams thanks to Bob!





No comments:

Post a Comment