Last night was very, very hard on Jaydon. He had extreme pain and discomfort. They administered morphine as often as they could to give him some relief. His worst bout was about 1/2 hour ago. He is in way too much pain to eat right now. They put a 10mm wedge in his cast to hopefully relieve some pressure. He does have drainage which is expected.
Please pray for relief from this pain for this sweet little boy. He is still as sweet as ever even amidst the unbearable pain. Please also pray for no infection and for the drainage to be minimal at the this time.
We are holding up good. We're just overcome with emotion watching Jaydon suffer so much.
I must say though that I am so honored that I got to witness first hand the best daddy in the world taking care of the sweetest, bravest, most courageous kid I know.
Thank you again for your prayers.
I just wanted you to know that I prayed for sweet Jaydon and your family this morning.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Paricia
The Clarks will be praying. I know that it is very difficult to see one you love in such pain. I pray that the Holy Spirit will lead you in serving your son and walking this path with him. We love you all! Prov 3:5-6
ReplyDeleteDee Dee for all Clarks
We are in prayer as well. Thank you for keeping us updated so we can focus our prayers. Much love to all of you and HUGE hugs.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Patricia, Dee Dee and Pam!
ReplyDeleteWe feel your prayers and appreciate them so much.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!